Attic Kings Animal Removal and Attic Decontamination is your Lawrenceville bat removal specialist.
Having bats inside the home is many people’s worst nightmare. And that’s understandable. Bats can cause plenty of trouble while living in your attic or basement. That’s why it’s best to get them out as soon as possible and to check for signs of bats on a regular basis.
Signs of Bats
- If you see bats flying around your home at night, there’s a chance they could get inside your home.
- Attic vents are an easy access point for bats. So if you see any paint chipping on the vent, you may want to take a good look inside your attic.
- Bats can fit into finger-sized holes and often leave greasy residue and hair when squeezing into tight spaces.
- You hear scratching, crawling, or squeaking noises.
- A strong smell of ammonia.
- Bat guano (droppings) in your home. This is easy to spot on insulation.
Removing the Bats
Once you make the call to Attic Kings, we’ll get straight to work on solving your bat problem. After doing a quick inspection to see where they are and how they got in, we’ll seal off all possible entryways and install our one-way exit tunnels. These tunnels will allow the bats to leave, but stop them from getting back in. Because bats feed on a regular basis, the tunnels should get them out in just 1-8 days.
Once the bats have left, it’s important that we replace any contaminated insulation and disinfect the area. This will keep you and your family safe from the harmful effects that bat feces can have on your health. We will replace any damaged insulation, treat, and clean the affected area.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BAT REMOVAL: Through 1 May – 25 August, bats cannot be legally removed if they have young or are lactating. If this is the case, it could delay the removal process. Let one of our licensed technicians check to see if we can do the job.
Lawrenceville’s Bat Removal Experts
So contact Attic Kings to take care of your bat problem. Check out the video below to see how we do it.