- Can chew holes through just about any material
- Chew up wiring
- Leave urine and droppings
- Carry diseases and parasites such as rabies, salmonella, fleas, and ticks
- Make scratching noises
- Cause allergy issues
Squirrels in the Home
Many homeowners learn that they have a squirrel problem when they hear irritating scratching noises early in the morning. Once in the home, squirrels will typically make their way into the attic, but they can also be found in chimneys, vents, floors, and walls. Insulation provides them with good nesting material and it can be hard to get them out.
Female squirrels can have 3-5 babies at a time. They will leave urine stains and droppings that will smell up your house. And if one dies, you will have an even greater odor problem on top of attracting insects and parasites to the carcass.
The Squirrel Removal Process
- Give us a call and we’ll send one of our highly trained technicians to do an inspection.
- Once the entry point has been located, we will set up one-way exit tunnels around the area. These tunnels will allow the squirrels to leave but bar them from re-entering.
- To keep them out, we will also animal proof any holes and gaps to prevent them from getting back inside the house. If the animal gains re-entry within 1 year due to fault of our own, we will come back a fix it for free.
Attic Kings does not use poisons as part of its removal process. Using poisons can cause health hazards to your pets and family, and aren’t as effective as our exit tunnels. As much of a nuisance as these critters can be, we feel that killing them is not the answer.