Birds are nice to look at, but you don’t want to live with them. Wild birds can cause structural damage to the house and spread diseases and parasites. If a bird is giving you trouble, call Attic Kings and we’ll take care of it right away.
- Carry fleas, ticks, and mites in the home
- Spread diseases
- Clog air vents
- Peck holes into the house
- Damage siding
Birds in the Home
Birds can be found in chimneys, rooflines, attics, and in the exterior side of the bathroom air vent. They will sometimes peck holes to gain access inside the home. These holes can then be used by other animals and cause even more trouble.
They can also make nests using the exterior of the home, causing damage to the siding, roof, and gutters. Birds will often return to the same location every year, so it’s important to have this problem dealt with by a professional to ensure a long-lasting solution.
- We find the hole that the bird is using to enter the home.
- We’ll animal proof any holes or cracks that would allow the birds to reenter the home.
- We’ll install a one-way exit tunnel that will allow the birds to leave the area but prevents them from returning.
- We may also install a bird barrier to prevent them from landing in unwanted areas.
To keep birds from bothering you in the future, be sure to keep your exterior walls well painted and free of insects. Also, make sure there are no nearby water or food sources that may attract them to the house.