Do you have a bat in your Berkeley Lake home? Then Attic Kings Animal Removal are the ones to call. We’ll take care of your bat problem as soon as possible so that you can get back to living comfortably.
Signs You Have a Bat in Your Home
Think you have a bat in your home but aren’t quite sure? Here are some signs to take note of.
- If bats are constantly flying near your home at dusk or at night, there’s a chance that one of them got inside your home.
- If there are paint chippings or scratches near access points like outdoor vents or small holes leading to the attic, there’s a good chance that an animal has made its way in.
- Bats often leave a greasy residue and hair as they squeeze through small crevices.
- You hear squeaking or scratching noises at night.
- Bats often put off a strong stench that smells like ammonia.
- You find bat droppings in your home.
Removing Bats from Your Home
Attic Kings are bat removal experts. As soon as we get the call, we get straight to work on solving your bat infestation problem. After we’ve completed a quick inspection, we’ll begin implementing a strategy that will get the bats out of your house. All of our animal removal specialists are professionally trained and know how to get the job done.
Once we’ve removed the bats, it’s important that we decontaminate the area they’ve infested. This might require us to remove and replace soiled insulation and make minor structural repairs. We’ll also spray our special DSV disinfectant and deodorizing spray.
Berkeley Lake, Ga Bat Removal Professionals
Attic Kings Animal Removal has cured homeowners of their bat problems all over Berkeley Lake. So give us a call at 404.723.1065 to get your bat problem taken care of today!