Do you have sounds that are a little frightening coming from your attic? You might have bats. Even though they’re not going to turn into blood-sucking vampires, bats are still a nuisance you don’t want around.
Bats living in your attic in Duluth, GA are a problem, but you must be cautious when handling them. Despite the fact that they might become a nuisance if they decide to live in your home or in your attic, it is illegal to kill bats in Georgia.
Signs You May Have Bats in Your Attic
- Bat droppings, or Guano, may pile up in spots beneath where bats sleep
- If you often see bats flying close to dusk around your home, they might’ve made their way into your attic
- Scurrying and/or scratching sounds can indicate bats or other vermin making residence in your attic
- Ammonia type smells emanating from your attic could be a sign of bats
Benefits of Having Attic Kings Rid Your Attic of Bats
- Attic Kings has been a trusted source for critter removal for over 10 years.
- We are licensed and insured (items can be furnished upon request).
- Not only can we exclude and keep animals out of your home, we also relocate them to safe location cruelty-free.
- Attic Kings is Duluth’s #1 choice for bat removal and other nuisance removals.
At Attic Kings, we take animal removal seriously. Removal and exclusion of animals in your home is our number one priority. However, we also can repair and disinfect areas where vermin have infiltrated your home and made their mess. We know your time is important to you, so give Attic Kings a call today at 404.723.1065 or fill out our handy contact form. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will be with you from the get-go. We’ll get in, and get the bats out. If you have bats in your Duluth, GA home, Attic Kings is your solution. Call us today!