Having a rat in your home is always alarming and can be a serious threat. Hamilton Mill rat removal is increasing in importance. Your family’s health can also be affected by rats in your home. If you notice what you think might be feces or noises coming from the walls, call Attic Kings. Our rat removal techs will inspect for rats, squirrels, and other vermin. Next, they’ll commence a humane removal process and then execute an exclusion.
Where Do the Rats Get in Your Home?
Rats can get in through many places in your home: roof-connected power lines, gas lines, water pipes, basement vents, openings in your attic—just about anywhere that they can get their head through.
Once inside, rats travel quickly through most homes. They leave evidence near water heaters since these areas spawn so many ducts and pipes. Often building nests in attics, crawlspaces, and walls, they long to stay warm and reproduce. A female rat can have up to twelve offspring at a time, and typically will have up to six litters a year. That’s a lot of rats! We know you value your Hamilton Mill home and that you want to protect what you work so hard for. It is just as important to us! Our team will ensure the removal of all rats and that they will not come back.
Hamilton Mill Rat Removal
- Inspection of the entire home. This will allow Attic Kings to locate any rats (or other critters) and where they live. It will also show where they are entering your house.
- Once we can determine these sites, we will install one-way exit tunnels. These tunnels let the rodents out and don’t let them back in.
- Holes or cracks that may serve as an entrance will be animal-proofed. Our exclusion techniques are state-of-the-art and help to keep animals at bay and your home safe.
We only utilize poison-free rat removal methods. By using poisons, hazards can become a threat to your family and pets. Exit tunnels are supremely effective. Another downfall of rat poison is that they may take the poison back to their hiding spot, and die in your walls or attic, making even more work for your removal team.
- Serious damage to water lines, air ducts, and other in-home elements
- Feast on trash and food that is left behind
- The spread of disease and parasites
- Dropping anywhere from 40 to 50 pellets of fecal matter daily
- A threat to bite, scratch, and infect
Hamilton Mill Wildlife Removal
To keep rats away from your house in the future, make sure you:
- Keep debris far away from your home
- Maintain tight lids on all outdoor/indoor trashcans
- Always close cupboards and pantry doors
- Don’t let the food linger around after meals (this includes crumbs!)
- Keep all of your countertops clean and crumb-free
Attic Kings is your source for Hamilton Mill rat removal and can keep your home free of wildlife. Call them today to schedule your inspection and get started toward home safety and exclusion of rats and mice.