Having animals in your home does more than keep you up at night. They contaminate your property with their urine and feces and chew on wires and wood. These problems pose serious health and safety risks, and simply removing the animals isn’t enough.
Attic Kings proudly offers attic and crawlspace decontamination services, as well as dead animal removal.
Our 4 levels of attic decontamination include:
- Level 1 – Sanitization
- Level 2 – Remove visible animal contaminants and sanitize
- Level 3 – Attic Cap: Remove top two inches of insulation with droppings, sanitize, and add two new inches of insulation starting at $1.50 Sq. Ft.
- Level 4 – Full Restoration: Remove all contaminated insulation, sanitize, and install new insulation
Crawl Space Decontamination
If you’ve had an animal or pest living in your crawl space, Attic Kings will:
- Clear out any debris and vacuum up animal feces.
- Disinfectant and deodorize the area with OdoBan disinfectant spray to make sure the area is clear of harmful bacteria.
- Install a new vapor barrier
- Animal proof and seal any holes or cracks in the foundation to prevent future infestations.
Dead Animal Removal
If you suspect that you have a dead animal in the house, Attic Kings will inspect your house and find where the smell is coming from. Once we find the animal, we’ll remove it and disinfectant with OdoBan and deodorize the area.
Oftentimes, animals get into the home by exploiting a structural weakness. Some will chew, scratch, or burrow their way in. We’ll repair any minor damages caused by the animal as well as animal-proof all potential entryways.