Rodents in your home can cause serious problems for your family and even for their health. If you see rodent waste or urine spots, they could very well be living and reproducing in your home. Should this be the case, call Attic Kings immediately. Our Norcross rodent removal experts will perform a thorough inspection and begin the removal and exclusion process, stat.
Problems Caused by Rodents
- Can cause damage to elements like air ducts, water pipes, electrical wires, and basic in-home structures
- Typically will eat trash, crumbs, and food that is left out
- Rodents can infect your family with a number of diseases and/or parasites
- The mess from their waste alone can require serious decontamination or remediation
- They may bite or scratch and spread rabies
How Rodents Get in Your Home
Rodents can enter your home in a number of ways.
- Vents or screens in your attic
- Water pipes
- Roof-connected electrical wires
- Gas lines
- Air vents leading to or from the basement
- Air ducts
- literally almost anywhere that there is an opening.
Once inside, most can travel quickly throughout the home. Soon, it’s their home, too, unless you call Attic Kings. As soon as a rodent gets comfortable enough to make a nest, find food, and reproduce you could have a serious problem on your hands. Nests are built in walls, attics, and crawl spaces since they’re often warmer (or cooler) than outside. Your Norcross home is important to us, and we will make the removal of rodents our priority while servicing you.
Rodent Removal Process
We start the rodent removal process by inspecting your entire home. Once located, we should be able to tell where the vermin are coming in. The next step is to seal off these locations with our one-way exit tunnels. The exit tunnels prevent rodents from reentering your home once they leave. We then animal-proof any cracks or holes that might be used as an entryway. These exclusion techniques are certain to keep pesky animals out and your family safe.
As a humane Norcross rodent removal company, we don’t use poisons or toxins as part of our removal process. These chemicals can cause health hazards to your family or pets and aren’t nearly as effective as our exit tunnels. Plus poisons could cause the rats to die inside the home, leaving you with even more problems. Problems like smells that emanate from your walls or vents. A problem like that could require full restoration.
Give Attic Kings a Call Today!
If you suspect that you have any kind of undesirable critter in your home, contact us today. Whether you think it’s a family of squirrels or you’re not quite sure, let us do the dirty work!