When a rodent enters your home, it can cause serious problems for your family. If you see what looks like animal urine or feces, they might be making your house their house. If you suspect rodents in your Peachtree Corners house, you should call Attic Kings right now. Our pest removal experts will perform a multi-point inspection to begin the removal and exclusion process.
Problems Caused by Rodents
- Can cause damage to components like air ducts, water pipes, electrical wires, and basic in-home structures
- Typically will eat trash, crumbs, and food that is left out
- Rodents can infect your family with a number of diseases and/or parasites
- The mess from their waste alone can require serious decontamination or remediation
- They may bite or scratch and spread rabies
How Rodents Enter Your Home
Rodents can make their way into your home in a variety of ways.
- Screens in the attic
- Pipes for water (and the insulation)
- Electrical wires (from outside)
- Gas lines (from under the home)
- Air vents from your basement (or to the basement)
- Air ducts (or any open areas)
Once rodents infiltrate your home, they can travel very quickly throughout your entire house. When a rodent feels comfortable enough to make a hunt, eat, nest, and make babies, you will have a serious problem. Nests can be built just about anywhere – inside walls, attics, and crawl spaces. In Peachtree Corners, residents trust Attic Kings to make sure that their homes are rodent-free!
Rodent Removal Process
We start the rodent detection process by inspecting your whole home. Once located, we then find out how and where the nuisances are entering. Next, we seal off these locations with our one-way exit tunnels. These tunnels prevent rodents from coming back into your home once they leave. Lastly, we animal-proof any holes or other entryways. These techniques are certain to keep pesky rodents and vermin out for good.
As a humane Peachtree Corners rodent removal company, we employ no use of poisons or toxins as part of our removal process. The chemicals used in that manner can cause health hazards to your family and aren’t nearly as effective as our exit tunnels. Plus poisons could cause the rodents to die inside the walls, leaving you with even more problems (and smells). A problem like that could require full restoration.
Give Attic Kings a Call Today!
If you think there is any kind of unruly rodent in your home, contact us now, don’t delay! Whether you think it’s a family of ferrets or a haven of squirrels, let us do your dirty work!