A residential rat can cause quite the alarm, and even more serious damage to your home. Rats can also wreak havoc on your family’s health. If you think you are seeing rat feces or hearing noises in the walls, it would be in your best interest to give Attic Kings a call right away. Our rat removal experts will exact a thorough inspection for rats, bats, and other critters. After that, they’ll start a humane removal process and then go into exclusion.
Steps for Snellville Rat Removal
- Inspect the entire house. This inspection allows Attic Kings to locate rats and where they live, as well as how and where they might enter your house.
- Once we can determine these locations, we will have one-way exit tunnels in place. These tunnels help prevent rodents from re-entering once they make their way to the exit.
- Any holes or cracks that might be used as an entrance will be animal-proofed. Our exclusion techniques are sure to keep animals at bay and your family safe from rodent-borne diseases.
We only employee poison-free rat removal solutions. Using poisons can be hazardous to your family and even your pets. Exit tunnels are far more effective. Also, poisons have the potential to kill rats while in your attic or walls, leaving you with even more issues.
- Vermin like rats cause serious damage to air ducts, water lines, and other in-home components
- They eat trash and food that is nearby or on the floor
- Rats carry a plethora of diseases and parasites
- They can drop anywhere from 40 to 50 pellets of feces each day
- Some rats tend to bite or scratch
How the Rats Got in Your House
Rats enter the house through many places in your home: roof-connected power lines, gas lines, water pipes, air vents that lead to or from the basement or crawl space, air ducts, openings in your attic—pretty much anywhere that involves an opening.
Once they’re in, they can quickly travel through your house. Clues that rats leave are often found near water heaters since there are so many pipes and ducts. Often, they build nests in walls, crawl spaces, and attics to stay warm and give birth. A rat can have six to twelve offspring at a time, and a typical female will have four to six litters a year. Your Snellville home is important to you and us! We will work hard to remove all rats and be sure that they don’t come back.
To keep rats away from your house in the future, be sure to:
- Keep debris away from the house
- Keep lids tight on trashcans
- Ensure pantry and cupboards closed
- Do not leave food out for long periods of time
- Keep countertops clean
Attic Kings is your source for Snellville rat removal and keeping your home free of pests. Give them a call today to set up your inspection and start the steps toward home safety and exclusion of rats.